ISCAdigital Terms and Conditions 2020
We endeavour to give good quality service, support and customer satisfaction to encourage sustained, repeat and profitable business.
For clarification we have compiled the following information on how we engage with our clients.
ISCAdigital is a limited company whose registered office is 1, Lichfield Road, Exeter. EX2 2EU.
ISCAdigital Ltd trade from 300, Topsham Road, Exeter. EX2 6HG.
We predominantly sell, repair, refurbish, support and recycle computer based technology hardware and, where applicable and appropriate, some mainstream software. These terms and conditions refer to such.
- We source equipment, software and other goods and services from a variety of suppliers to give our clients a wide range of choice. This does not mean we can always compete with, match or beat prices offered by larger buyers and sellers in the marketplace but we do believe we can compete on a personal level and with integrity of service.
- Goods and/or services ordered in by ISCAdigital will require payment in full at point of order.
PC & Mac Healthcheck
- We offer as standard a FREE PC and MAC Healthcheck at our Topsham Road premises only. We cannot offer this FREE PC and MAC Healthcheck away from our premises or collect or return equipment for free. Please ask for a price for this service should you require it.
- The FREE PC and MAC Healthcheck comprises of us running our own diagnostics to ascertain if there are any software or hardware issues that might compromise the normal operation of the computer or laptop or tablet in question. We then offer a chargeable resolution to any issues we might discover.
- We will not; accept, repair, buy, run a Healthcheck or dispose of any equipment we do not believe belongs to the person or organisation presenting it. Should we have any doubts to ownership we would ask the presenter not to be offended but to provide us with suitable documentation to allow us to proceed with their request. Some of the reasons we might wish to ask for proof are, but not limited to;
o No password(s) for the relevant hardware or software where we are asked to
- data wipe
- dispose of
Please ask for our Acceptable Identification Documentation List or visit www.iscadigital.co.uk
- We do not make any changes to the set-up, running operation, hardware or software of the machine or goods until and unless we are authorised to do so and will not accept any claims that the machine(s) or goods have or have been damaged, or made worse by our processes.
- Should the customer not wish to proceed with our suggestions the goods may, if having been left with us prior, be collected from our premises during normal working hours.
- If the customer does not wish to collect the machine, or wish to have it returned at their cost, we can make arrangements to dispose of the machine on their behalf. If required a certificate of Data Wipe and/or disposal can be provided.
- We reserve the right to dispose of uncollected machines automatically after three working weeks and recover our costs from any monies due to us that might be raised from that disposal. We will make reasonable endeavour, where possible, to contact a customer before disposal to inform them of our intentions. Any surplus monies achieved over and above our costs will be retained for three months from date of disposal for the customer’s instruction and/or collection. Beyond that time the monies will be forfeit.
- Support contracts are available under limited conditions. Please ask for details.
These terms and condition are in addition to the relevant and current UK consumer law
- Goods and/or services ordered in and/or repaired by us and not collected within an agreed time will be returned to the supplier or disposed of by us if appropriate. Should no prior arrangement have been made with the customer we will dispose of the equipment after three working weeks and recover our costs from any monies that might be raised from that disposal. We will make reasonable endeavour, where possible, to contact a customer before disposal to inform them of our intentions. Any surplus monies achieved over and above our costs will be retained for three months from date of disposal for the customer’s instruction and/or collection. Beyond that time those monies will become forfeit.
WARRANTIES & GUARANTEES
- Goods and services supplied via third parties carry the warranties and guarantees supplied by them in addition to any current consumer rights the customer may enjoy.
- Our repairs, specifically, carry a thirteen week warranty from date of repair against the repair itself not having been sustained through that period or the parts becoming faulty. The rest of the machine or equipment is not covered unless specifically stated in writing by ourselves. If repairs are obtained via third parties their warranties will prevail but the customer should be informed of the differences.
- We will always endeavour to copy data as a back-up where possible and appropriate when effecting repairs. Whilst every care will be taken we can take no responsibility for any data that may become corrupted, altered or lost during this process.
- Warranties and guarantees will become negated if the equipment and/or software supplied or repaired is not used or operated in conjunction with the manufactures (including the components manufactures) recommendations.
- The customer will not allow a third party to repair, maintain or effect any change to the goods during any warranty or guarantee period as any such involvement would automatically negate such.
ISCAdigital does not have the facility to offer credit or credit accounts.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
Whilst we intend to take every care in our dealings with the customer the limit of liability of ISCAdigital to the customer shall not exceed the invoice amount except in the instance of injury or death. ISCAdigital shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage including any profits or income and specifically the loss of data accidently deleted by an ISCAdigital employee or agent or where such data loss or corruption might be caused by power surges, hardware failure, software conflicts, and any other unforeseen circumstances. Nor will we accept any liability for consequential loss, as above, for orders delayed by late delivery beyond our control of any goods sourced by us on behalf of the customer.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Thank you for reading this information.